I was watching No Gas: We were warned on CNN. They seem to be playing it again because it is even more poignant now than when the special was first made. Almost everyone recognizes the problem that oil is creating on earth and no one wants the wars and problems that it will inevitably create if it stays the standard any longer for earth energy.
One way to create change is to form Energy Co-operatives worldwide. Just people helping people to survive energy wise by creating innovative energy co-operatives. Though at first this may by-pass big companies and corporations who tend to move much more sluggishly like old battleships, people by being innovative worldwide and joining together in experimental business ventures can create enough real options of different types of fuel sources and energy sources to help prevent a real oil calamity from getting any worse than it already is.
The oil problem combined with the Global Climate change problem is much more serious than World War I or II combined with the Cold War. Only by mobilizing world wide like we did for World War II is there likely to be even a relatively good outcome for the human race this century. Alternative sources of energy can be developed by all who wish to actually survive this century on earth. This will be necessary for any of us to survive this century or the next few centuries here on earth.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
- Some allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified regarding the Steele File
- Fauci concerned by 'disturbing surge in infections'