Many people have no conscience, especially when they fear for their lives, family and future as well. These are the times we live in. However, it is important to note for those of you who actually believe in something and have a conscience that speculating, especially in Oil and Food futures is now in the process of murdering millions through long term and short term starvation because many people just can't afford to buy food to stay alive. This is why I say oil and food speculation is beginning to kill millions. Though 10s of millions might die this year because of this, 100 million or more are said to be declining in health because of not enough protein to keep minds and organs working properly.
It is said that at least 50 dollars per barrel of oil or more is caused by speculation and no other single reason. Similar increases are happening to almost all food futures, especially, in wheat, rice, soybeans and others. All the basic staples that people need to survive are in difficulty price wise.
I have a statement I live by. "Don't do anything you can't live with long term". Other people might say, "Don't do the crime of you can't do the time". For me, however, it is more basic than that. I, personally, don't harm people directly or indirectly because I can't live with that. I base my life on being as kind as I can and still live well. So, I am a survivor but I can live with whatever I do.
If you have a conscience remember, whatever you do you will have to live with as long as you live. If you are young that could be a long long time!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Arcane first came to me around 1980 then Elohar and Ragna a year or two later
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- Arcane: Definition and Wikipedia entry
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Supreme Court rules against Aereo
- Amnesiac medications