I was having a conversation with God and it went something like this:
I started thinking about some of the really awful things that have happened in my life and I asked God, "Why do we go on living?" God said, "For the good parts. The rest we deal with so we can experience the good parts." This was satisfying even though some things are just so terrible to deal with like Divorce, Child custody legal battles, Senile dementia and Alzheimers in friends and relatives,and when people close to you die. I've had to deal with all of these things. If you live long enough you probably will too. So get prepared. Get tough enough to survive whatever comes.
But remember, we all live for the good parts not the impossible parts. But in order to live through the whole thing we have to be strong enough to deal with it all for maybe 80 to 100 years. It is said that someone who lives to be 30 can expect to be 90 or even 100. That's life!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling