I think it is that the U.S. has perceived itself to be(rightly or wrongly) as the center of the known universe since the heady days of World War II. However, news flash,
EVEN IF THE U.S. STOPPED USING ALL OIL PRODUCTS LIKE GAS AND DIESEL AND PLASTICS OIL WOULD STILL BE A BIG PROBLEM FOR THE WORLD.
Americans have this incorrect idea that conservation will solve the problem. That might have been true until maybe the middle 1980s but those days are gone. Even if the U.S. stopped using all oil cold turkey tommorrow the world would still run out of oil basically between 2015 and 2075, even without us consuming a single drop of oil.
If more americans understood this they would then realize that alternative fuels and energy sources to oil are about the SURVIVAL OF THE HUMAN RACE THIS CENTURY AND AFTER.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!