Despite any point of view you might have regarding this, all of us must admit one thing. Less people now will be killed after being raped. If a rapist knows they won't be executed for the rape there is less motivation for them to kill after raping. Females rapes of both females and males are also becoming more prevalent, this also brings new problems for society. There is also an increase of female assault and battery against both females and males as well. This is a logical reaction to equal rights for both sexes. It creates more equal problems and more equal solutions for all and a different kind of society worldwide than has ever existed before in recent world history.
I think the Supreme Court is moving down a path similar to most of Europe where it is considered uncivilized to execute anyone. This seems to be the direction of the way things are presently going.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
- Some allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified regarding the Steele File
- Fauci concerned by 'disturbing surge in infections'