Barring an all out bloody war with Iran before the November election I would likely vote for Obama, not because I think he will make a good U.S. President, because I think he won't. I would vote for Obama because I think the world needs another JFK or Martin Luther King, or Obama about now just to have enough hope not to extinct themselves within the next 100 years by accident.
The time since 2001 has been the most paranoid I have seen in the world since the Cold War, and 2001 was in some ways as crazy as the Cuban Missile Crisis where everyone almost died in a nuclear flash or series of flashes.
No, after the complete insanity worldwide since 2001 we need another JFK, Martin Luther King, Bobby Kennedy, Mandela and even Gandhi if he wants to show up.But Obama has to do for now. It is as if the whole human race has Post traumatic Stress disorder from everything that has happened since 2001. I think what I have learned the most is that Political Correctness is the most likely thing right now to cause the extinction of the human race. Strange but true. Without enough hope and truth all the people perish.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits