Saturday, June 21, 2008

Obama

Barring an all out bloody war with Iran before the November election I would likely vote for Obama, not because I think he will make a good U.S. President, because I think he won't. I would vote for Obama because I think the world needs another JFK or Martin Luther King, or Obama about now just to have enough hope not to extinct themselves within the next 100 years by accident.

The time since 2001 has been the most paranoid I have seen in the world since the Cold War, and 2001 was in some ways as crazy as the Cuban Missile Crisis where everyone almost died in a nuclear flash or series of flashes.

No, after the complete insanity worldwide since 2001 we need another JFK, Martin Luther King, Bobby Kennedy, Mandela and even Gandhi if he wants to show up.But Obama has to do for now. It is as if the whole human race has Post traumatic Stress disorder from everything that has happened since 2001. I think what I have learned the most is that Political Correctness is the most likely thing right now to cause the extinction of the human race. Strange but true. Without enough hope and truth all the people perish.

No comments: