begin quote from above internet article from cnn.com
# Poll shows 54 percent of Democrats want Hillary Clinton as VP candidate
As the article states a majority of Democrats want Hillary to be the Vice Presidential candidate alongside Obama. I mentioned in a previous article that this is for safety I believe. In a cnn.com article by Campbell Brown she compares 2008 to 1968 when both Martin Luther King and Bobby Kennedy were assasinated. There was a very unpopular war and impossible problems that people were dealing with then as well. I believe people want Hillary to be Vice President because Obama inspires them but they already know Hillary and Bill as they were President and First Lady from 1992 until 2000. In case someone takes out or or even challenges Obama nationally or internationally, they do want to be inspired by someone that speaks like JFK. However, they also want someone behind the president that has experience and can deal with anything already and doesn't have to take 1 or 2 years to get up to speed as President as most presidents do.
for Campbell Brown's article go to:
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!