Sunday, June 15, 2008

Jesus, Mohammed and Buddha are Friends

I am only speaking as a Mystic and a natural Seer the last 60 years and not as a Biblical or Koran scholar.

I ordinarily don't like to write about Mohammed because I have no wish to offend anyone whether they be Muslim, Christian, secular, humanist or Atheist. However, I was moved to write today for some reason so I am.

I was raised by my parents to believe in reincarnation. I was also raised a lacto ovo(milk and eggs) vegetarian and remained so until age 32 when I became a Tibetan Buddhist and hung out with Tibetan lamas in Oregon, California, Nepal and India. I still am, however, about 95% lacto ovo vegetarian. So, growing up my parents took this kind of thing very seriously.

I also became a seeker after truth like my parents before me. It did not matter where the truth was I would search it out in regard to God, spirituality, health both mental and physical, and science in all its forms.

So, I'm speaking as a Seer for 60 years who actually remembers his lifetimes in the past, present and future fairly well, I remember Jesus, Mohammed and Buddha.

My remembering I will put in a linear context even though it doesn't really belong there. This is to make it easier to understand what I say for people who believe time and space are actually real, which they are but only in a very relative sense.

Beings like Jesus, Mohammed and Buddha are not limited in any way by time or space or by any concepts about anything you and I might believe or even think. They can all go anywhere they want to and appear in physical bodies if they wish on this planet or any other or even in any dimension or heaven realm. This is just what they do and what they have done as long as I can remember knowing them, even though(remember) time and space are only dimensions and don't really limit beings as presently evolved as they are.


Though they would each be sad at all the violence that has come to so many of their adherents from people of differing points of view, still they would understand this is the way humans are. Each human has his or her path and if anyone is perceived to interfere with this path sometimes violence is elicited.

However, each of them also know that as humans evolve as souls they can then become like a Jesus, a Mohammed or a Buddha in time. In the meantime, each of them move on to a higher plane of existence and someone else will take their place. In time, all move to more and more evolved states of consciousness just like Kindergarten students might one day become PHD's(Doctorates)

They also would all say that what is happening on earth is about balance. If one looks at each culture, each nation as a wave on the ocean, each culture takes its turn crashing on the shore, so to speak and impressing the rest of the world. So, each nation has its time in the sun so to speak. The wave builds, the wave crashes, the wave withdraws back into the great ocean. It has always been this way and as long as earth exists with humans upon it it likely always will be this way.

No comments: