- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_the_Skin
_(2013_film) Cached Under the Skin is a 2013 science fiction arthouse film directed by Jonathan Glazer, ... at Rotten Tomatoes; at Metacritic London Film Critics ...My daughter is watching this movie but it really creeps me out like a horror movie. I can't really watch it and be happy sort of like when I watched "Birdman". Both are sort of crazy for me to watch. However, if you are like my daughter you might like such movies.Maybe when I was young but now I find movies like this just disturbing and nothing else. So, I can't see the value in them at all. But, that's just me.If I can't see a reason to watch something I just don't usually do it anymore. However, my daughter doesn't come home from college much either on breaks. So, we have been watching "Sons of Anarchy" with her which also isn't fun for me to watch either. I met people in high school that likely went in this direction. So, a show like this is sort of too close to home for me in that sense. So, even though my life went in a good direction I met many who went in the opposite direction and likely wound up like the Sons of Anarchy as well.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- real world physics context for a tsunami: A tsunami usually travels at the speed of a jet Airliner or therabouts
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
Under the Skin(2013)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment