Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Under the Skin(2013)

  1. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_the_Skin_(2013_film)   Cached
    Under the Skin is a 2013 science fiction arthouse film directed by Jonathan Glazer, ... at Rotten Tomatoes; at Metacritic London Film Critics ...
     
    My daughter is watching this movie but it really creeps me out like a horror movie. I can't really watch it and be happy sort of like when I watched "Birdman". Both are sort of crazy for me to watch. However, if you are like my daughter you might like such movies. 
     
    Maybe when I was young but now I find movies like this just disturbing and nothing else. So, I can't see the value in them at all. But, that's just me.
     
    If I can't see a reason to watch something I just don't usually do it anymore. However, my daughter doesn't come home from college much either on breaks. So, we have been watching "Sons of Anarchy" with her which also isn't fun for me to watch either. I met people in high school that likely went in this direction. So, a show like this is sort of too close to home for me in that sense. So, even though my life went in a good direction I met many who went in the opposite direction and likely wound up  like the Sons of Anarchy as well.

No comments: