Saturday, November 10, 2018

From those who are given much much is expected

This is a general rule in life I find. We might each think we are separate from other beings but we are not. So, how you treat yourself and all life and what you think and feel and act out towards all life each of us are held accountable for, even unto death and ill health.

This is something I have found all along as an intuitive. Even as a child I watched people basically create their own maimings and deaths by their actions all the time in my life. So, I tried to learn from the mistakes of others and to try to learn to be compassionate not only to humans but to all nature and all life forms as a direct result.

Most people don't realize that everything is alive. The air is alive, the water is alive, the rocks and earth are alive, the plants and trees are alive, the stars and galaxies are alive etc. etc. etc. And everyone knows that Animals and Fish and birds and insects are all alive too.

So, how you treat all life including yourself will often determine how your life goes and how your health (both mental and physical) goes too.

So, learning how to be kind like a father or grandfather or mother or grandmother to all life in the universe is required of each human being or else ill health and death are not far away often.

So, if you are extremely gifted (In any way) you are responsible for what that does to all life around you all the time. How does one carry this great responsibility?

For me, Believing in God and Buddha helps me to see the universe as my family. It also helped to take Ahimsa Vows (to not kill anything) except in self defense even spiders and flies and rodents and mosquitos.

I noticed as an intuitive that as I didn't kill spiders especially, they didn't get big astrally and attack me like they did when I killed them in anger as a child and young adult before I took Ahimsa vows.

So, your power grows when you give up killing. And as you kill more your power lessens by the revenge of all the souls whose physical bodies  that you have killed no matter what they are.

As I drive down the street and see road kill from cars I pray for the souls of the dogs, cats, raccoons, deer, skunks, and hawks and birds of prey and others hit by cars along the way. I suppose I should also do this for insects that splat upon my windshield but I haven't started that habit yet but might now that I think of it.

So, if you are born very gifted like I was then much is expected of you.

I likely at first was born to be in charge of the religion I was born in because I can give dictations from the Ascended masters. However, Saint Germain came to me and showed me that all religions are basically obsolete during these times because they tend to cause nuclear wars when those religions come into conflict with each other in these times.

So, being in a formalized religion of any kind also helps create nuclear wars.

So, believing in God might be a good thing for you. Believing in Buddha might be a good thing for you.

But, just remember a formal religion and going to church likely is going to help create nuclear wars in the future and possibly the earth turning into another asteroid belt like the one out past Mars that our ancestors already created with a nuclear war 65 million years ago.

A piece of that planet came to earth and killed all the larger dinosaurs which allowed the survivors of Maldek and Mars to come here to earth (if they couldn't afford to go back to other planets they were from in another solar system or systems.

By God's Grace

No comments: