Saturday, November 10, 2018

2,228,557

This is how many visits presently to this web page from around the world. If you are thinking of having a blog or a Vlog (video blog) blogger.com goes all over the world wherever Google Goes because blogger.com (blogspot) is owned by Google I believe. It is a free place to blog and some people make money from there blogs or Vlogs. I chose not to do that so that people would understand that this is a Public service in what I do because I personally don't need the money like some people do. Besides, this blog and another one I know have (the other one I pay for at Yahoo Business) are sort of my "Gift to God" since he saved my life in 1998 and 1999 when I was dying of a heart virus. I told God then when I was going in for an angiogram and electrical heart monitoring that if I survived all this (as I watched people (about 30 to 60 of them on guerneys at Stanford Medical near Stanford University get wheeled in often for open heart surgeries (this wasn't what I was doing though) but the fear in that room was everyone wondering whether they would live through the day.

I didn't know if my heart virus would kill me but the doctors then had no idea what was going on with my heart. Because I had had whooping cough at 2 and survived it and because I had survived blunt trauma childhood epilepsy (from ages 10 to 15) I knew I also might survive whatever was going on with my heart.

I'm not one generally to panic which is what most heart virus patients die from by the way. When they are blacking out from not enough oxygen (the heart isn't pumping fast enough to stay conscious) so they panic and this panic often kills most heart virus patients. However, because of having had whooping cough I knew how to relax when passing out because I had had to do this as a 2 year old a lot. In whooping cough it's only by giving up and passing out often that you can survive it. IF you fight it too hard you are going to die from exhaustion. It's sort of counter intuitive I know but that's what kills most children: exhaustion from fighting the cough. So, you have to relax and pass out to survive it. You turn blue and pass out then your body takes over and you wake up and cough until you pass out again and again and again. So, when Archangels came and saved me I was very grateful and wanted to be like them and soul travel with them. This started happening in my early 20s after praying for this all my life growing up. Also, I learned how to meditate with Tibetan Lamas in California, Oregon, India and Nepal so I knew how to disconnect from my body which also disconnected panic so I didn't die when I passed out from a heart virus over and over again from fall 1998 to January 1999. Also then I had a 2 1/2 year old daughter who is now 22 and a 91/2 year old daughter who is now 29. I refused to die because I had to stay alive for them to raise them right. And I did. So, I also willed myself not to die by refusing to die because I had to stay alive for my children (3) one was an adult, my son then. So, I had to stay alive for them and for my wife and I succeeded by God's Grace and refusing to physically die.

By God's Grace

No comments: