Friday, November 16, 2018

If you want to read chapters 12 to Chapter 18 of "Memories"

The following is a reprint from October 1st. I believe I started writing Chapters 12 through 18 so far of "Memories". I wrote Chapters 1 through 11 in various stages between 1980 and the early 2000s. it all started in I believe 1980 on a beautiful summer day in mt. Shasta when I lived with my family (in 1980 my youngest son would have been 6) and is now 44. But, at that time I wrote what I believed then was Therapeutic Science Fiction to help heal myself from the traumas at that point in my life. At that point I had studied Computer Science, PHilosophy, Psychology (as I had wanted to become a psychologist in my 20s). However, the birth of my son ended my dream of becoming a psychologist when I was 26. It was more important to me to stay married and to raise my son than it was to become a psychologist then. But, I had studied Computer science, Philosophy and psychology a lot by then. Since then I also studied Cultural Anthropology too which helps me a lot in  my studies of cultures and how they are formed through religions and farming the last 25,000 years to get to where we are today. Just like Medical science is making people atheists because of the technology of staying well. Before people needed to believe in God just so they didn't die of panic from ailments that they could not diagnose or treat. So, the nearness of death creates the belief in God, without which most people just panic and die one day of things out of their control completely. However, then there is Buddhism. I Studied Tibetan Buddhism in the 1980s and was amazed when I saw 500,000 Tibetan Buddhists in Bodhgaya India while I and my family were being initiated into the Kalachakra Tantra there in December 1985 when my son was 10 and my older stepson was 14 and my stepdaughter was 12. We all received the Kalachakra Tantra over a 4 day period with 500,000 others from all over the world then.


HIs Oneness I believe is the "King of Shambala" and who was originally (I believe) from Lemuria and trained by the Galactic Sentience to be the Time Lord of Earth on Behalf of the Galaxy which is still happening today.

Note: YOU should be able to click at the bottom of each chapter the next chapter and go all the way to Chapter 18 this way. end note.

 I haven't ended this section because I'm writing when I'm shown to by the Solar Logos who is in charge of the Golden City (or Golden Heaven) now surrounding earth since at least 2011. It is specifically designed for the Solar Logos (leader of the Solar System in the Sun) to receive souls who die from earth changes and from Global climate change. The Golden Heaven now surrounds the whole world interfaced with the world we live in to more easily receive those who pass on into a "Lifeboat" heaven that can receive people souls and send them to whatever heaven they belong in more easily.

I observed the heavens coming closer to earth in the month before the 2004 Pacific Tsunami in December that killed 250,000 people mostly in Indonesia but also in Thailand, Ceylon and India and on other islands. I believe the Solar Logos realizing that 1 to 2 billion are likely to die because of the end of the Paris accords and Trump on this 2nd timeline we are presently on in this century and for many other reasons has facilitated this Golden Heaven to surround earth so more souls can peacefully transfer to heaven realms without any trouble this century and the next. It is possible that by 2200 there will be less than 1 billion people alive here on earth the way things are presently going here on earth. It's up to all of us what happens now. There are many different alternatives now. It is possible that 13 to 14 billion people, for example, might live on earth if we all lived underground and left the surface for farming and recreation only. But, that is unlikely to happen very fast if at all. Terraforming the atmosphere and lands and waters likely will be necessary by 2100 for any humans at all to survive what is coming for earth. The biggest problem I foresee now is the winds that could blow down all the trees and the acidification of all the oceans which might kill plankton and diatoms. Without Trees and plankton there won't be oxygen and all things that breathe would die except maybe for  robots that don't have to breathe oxygen.

Hopefully this Memories Chapter 12 word button actually works

First attempt at writing Chapter 12 for "Memories"





I tried this word button and it seems to work okay. I did this before at another article and the Memories 1 through 11 worked but not the one for 12. At the bottom of 12 there is a word button for 13. At the bottom of 13 there is a word button for 14. And so on.

Note: Actually 12 continued comes before Chapter 13 in the order of what is written.

Have a Great Day!

Here are chapters 1 through 11 of "Memories" if you haven't read them yet.

No comments: