A Few Weeks ago while I was in Mt. Shasta heading north to Portland to visit my kids, my template for my website suddenly crashed so everything with color turned black. So, basically it was a black and white template at that point with no color or pictures of any kind. It is possible that it was a Halloween Stunt by a programmer somewhere. I don't know. Anyway, I didn't like the look of my site so I put a temporary template in place until I finally found (about a week later) a way to reload my old template which I find I like the best. This article was me informing my readers of the temporary Template after the black and white one showed up.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
- In London, Children’s Lungs Grow Faster as Traffic Pollution Falls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment