Sunday, May 2, 2010

General Blue Star

http://dragonofcompassion.com/protectors

When I began to write "The Protectors" which was based partly upon my experiences soul traveling into our physical sun around 1969 and 1970, I wanted to depict both Solar Plasma Beings (which are more like humans the way they are and function) as well as Beings like planets and Stars and how they can   interact with humans.

So, the Sargent who is a Solar Plasma Being who just also happens to be a Deep Space Galactic Marine Veteran and who has a relationship with Purple Delta 7 and Unlimited Class Galactic Battle Droid who can take on literally any form of any size when necessary but who prefers to look and act like a 20 something human female which the Solar Plasma Being, The Sargent also likes a lot.

So when I created the charactor General Blue Star who came to earth to visit "His Oneness", the last Lemurian King (Lemuria was before Atlantis where California, Parts of Oregon and Baja California are now) I was thinking of General Blue Star as representing the consciousness of a whole Blue Star in the form of Blue Solar plasma contained within a human shaped forcefield so it wouldn't cremate any humans present. And the Sargent was under his command.

Tonight I learned from Stephen Hawking's Discovery Program that Blue Stars were the very first Stars to form when the universe first formed. However, as a soul traveler consciously since I was in my late teens and early twenties I think talking about a Big Bang regarding the universe is missing something. And this something is that both time and space are not at all like they are on earth other places and never were and never will be. So since we anthropomorphize our experience of time and space as we experience it on earth we miss the fact that this perception of time and space doesn't really exist this way anywhere else. Stephen Hawking was even saying in one of the other programs that GPS Satellites above earth are in a different time reality than on earth and have to correct for this every day or all their coordinates would be off for everyone on earth.

When you get out past the edge of galaxies since time is slowed down remarkably by large objects like Earth, the Pyramids, the Galaxy etc. time would speed by incredibly fast or (possibly not exist at all).

So how can you have a beginning and ending when it is possible that neither actually exists except on Earth or in a Galaxy both of which experience time very differently than out past the edge of a Galaxy.
So what actual reference point or points are you choosing to even consider a "Big Bang" at all?

note: I always have to remind myself that it is also possible that everything I write is true or based upon truth. Because I'm a precognitive psychic, and intuitive and was able to through prayer to God begin Soul Traveling after God shifted my paradigm( a paradigm shift of this kind was very hard to survive without having a heart attack it was so scary at first). However, I had begged God through prayer to allow me to soul travel and even though my first experiences were terrifying and I felt out of control eventually when I saw my own soul and realized a soul functions even without a body I was able to move forward and a part of my path has always been soul traveling ever since. But I must caution people who want to soul travel. It is much like surfing a wave in the ocean, riding a motorcycle or flying a plane. Not everyone is suited for consciously doing something like this even though we all soul travel in daydreams and night dreams. However, the shift to understanding that to a certain degree everything both waking and sleeping is in a way equally real many people might not survive if they tried to do this consciously.

However, if you are a spiritual pilgrim naturally then usually you will be protected if you are soul traveling for a good reason anywhere in this galaxy. If you don't have a very good reason then I wouldn't attempt it.

No comments: