Scientists say radiation leaving whales sunburned
Since ozone contintues to be reduced by methane being released by humans, cattle and especially the changes in temperature in the Tundra of Siberia, Alaska and Northern Canada it causes methane (since it is lighter than air) when it reaches the upper atmosphere to turn the O2 free oxygen into water vapor(H2O) instead of O1 which is ozone. Only ozone prevents harmful rays from harming all life that lives outside in the sunshine all over the earth. This also affects plants and trees as well as creatures including humans and whales that move.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.