I found this pretty interesting. Maybe I'm just old school but I just found out about the Auto-Tuned technology in past week even though it has been around for some time. So even though Jon Stewart is speaking they were able to set his talking to music through the technology enhancement of " Autotune".
If you click "Gawker.tv" above it should take you to the video of Jon Stewart's end speech to "Rally to Restore Sanity".
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Machine Language is both the problem and the solution to Russian Cyber Warfare against the Western World and China
- Rivian $2.2 Billion IPO pop
- Meet a Real-Life Lara Croft: Alison Teal, Surfer, Survivalist and Activist: 2017 article
- How the weather worldwide is being altered to create better effects than we would have seen since 2000 AD otherwise
- Wikipedia: 2014 pro-Russian unrest in Ukraine
- Rivian appears to have used the Tesla Manufacturing process as a template for creating their own business