I found this pretty interesting. Maybe I'm just old school but I just found out about the Auto-Tuned technology in past week even though it has been around for some time. So even though Jon Stewart is speaking they were able to set his talking to music through the technology enhancement of " Autotune".
If you click "Gawker.tv" above it should take you to the video of Jon Stewart's end speech to "Rally to Restore Sanity".
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement
- Polar bear - Wikipedia