The easiest way to translate what I write so that you or others can read it is by using Google Translate. here is the location.
If you go up to the edit function and copy what you want to translate and then paste it into the box at google translate, just make sure the first language on the left is English and then choose the language you want to translate it into in the box on the right. However, it is important to note that many things cannot be usefully translated from language to language but I'm sure you will get the same basic idea of what I'm writing in a sort of robotic translation by Google Translate.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- 2011 Japan earthquake and tsunami - Wikipedia: 6 years and 1 month ago: 15,894 deaths over 8,000 injured or missing
- 2014 Russian military intervention in Ukraine
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Some Democrats Push for Permanent Expansion of Unemployment Benefits
- (no title)
- 2014–15 Russian military intervention in Ukraine
- Portland, even though it is also called "Portlandia" like the TV Series is also the "Whitest City in the U.S." of large cities
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265