The easiest way to translate what I write so that you or others can read it is by using Google Translate. here is the location.
If you go up to the edit function and copy what you want to translate and then paste it into the box at google translate, just make sure the first language on the left is English and then choose the language you want to translate it into in the box on the right. However, it is important to note that many things cannot be usefully translated from language to language but I'm sure you will get the same basic idea of what I'm writing in a sort of robotic translation by Google Translate.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Machine Language is both the problem and the solution to Russian Cyber Warfare against the Western World and China
- Rivian $2.2 Billion IPO pop
- Meet a Real-Life Lara Croft: Alison Teal, Surfer, Survivalist and Activist: 2017 article
- How the weather worldwide is being altered to create better effects than we would have seen since 2000 AD otherwise
- Wikipedia: 2014 pro-Russian unrest in Ukraine
- Rivian appears to have used the Tesla Manufacturing process as a template for creating their own business