People talk about living their lives. However, in my experience there is a lot more surviving one's life than living one's life in the long run.
For example, I can't imagine what kind of nightmare it must be for kids graduating college the last couple of years. Unless you are graduating as an RN or a Doctor the employment picture the last couple of years for College grads is pretty bleak unless you want to serve coffee at a Starbucks or work at McDonalds and sling hamburgers. And then there are the 30,000 to 100,000 dollars in student loans that people need to make payments on. And in my personal experience there really isn't any grace period for repaying those loans, and the only way to stop interest from accruing on your student loans is to go bankrupt with a Chapter 13 or a Chapter 7. And even then you still have to pay off the principle of what you owe. There is no way short of leaving the country to get out of paying off student loans.
So, no matter who you are young or old, you are presently trying to survive the present world conditions one way or another.
No matter what anyone tells you life is mostly less than ideal. In the end you are lucky to survive whatever happens in any given period of your lives. The only thing that I have found that actually works is the pioneer spirit which basically says, "I'm going to survive no matter what I have to do. Other people may fall. Other people may die but I will go on and survive anything. I won't give up without a fight!"
This appears to me to be the only thing that gets us through to the next part of living our lives instead of just surviving our lives. And remember the night gets the darkest and the coldest just before the dawn. So just holding on a little longer allows us to see the dawn of a new day. Whether we understand it or not, in the end it's a miracle that we survive at all! So always be grateful and remember all those you know who didn't make it. You did!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A deadly California wildfire was set to cover up a woman's Murder
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Writing about Angels and your experiences with them might help mankind through these difficult times
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- Brazen ransomware attack on US unit of Chinese banking giant has financial sector on alert
- Does Earth Become the water planet New Deva?
- A Longer History of the Internet
- How AI could power the climate breakthrough the world needs