Tigers could be extinct in 12 years if unprotected
To read news article click on "Tigers could be extinct" above.
Because of poachers everywhere in Wild Tiger habitats and preserves and because of the absolutely terrible state of the world's present economy it makes perfect sense to me that Wild Tigers will likely be gone within 12 years. I wonder how long it will be before wild lions are gone too?
Captive Breeding programs will be the last tigers on earth so no one will be able to see Tigers in the wild anymore except in artificial Wild Animal parks and zoos around the world after that.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Plant-Based Filter Removes Up to 99.9% of Microplastics from Water
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- A Longer History of the Internet
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How He lives without money
- Autobiographical Essays on My Life
- Here's a repeat of the articles about Iguanas falling out of trees because they are frozen and cold blooded in Florida