Tigers could be extinct in 12 years if unprotected
To read news article click on "Tigers could be extinct" above.
Because of poachers everywhere in Wild Tiger habitats and preserves and because of the absolutely terrible state of the world's present economy it makes perfect sense to me that Wild Tigers will likely be gone within 12 years. I wonder how long it will be before wild lions are gone too?
Captive Breeding programs will be the last tigers on earth so no one will be able to see Tigers in the wild anymore except in artificial Wild Animal parks and zoos around the world after that.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!