I was able to get the chart to load on my website so you can read it in the first section by the same name. Not only is it funny to look at, it also demonstrates the problems the world has been having with derivitives (pieces of mortgages) and the absolutely insane havoc this creates during foreclosures legally everywhere in the U.S.
Here is the chart:
The chart below from Zero Hedge
and here is the news source article:
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!