The next economic crisis
Click "The next" above to read a very astute article based on U.S. History around Elections and the inability of politicians to say anything actually meaningful during the election process. I agree that anyone who will be elected cannot really speak about any meaningful change and get elected. Which means that all real economic problems will be quickly swept under the rug in the upcoming 2012 elections by both parties and create real economic distress by avoiding the real issues for the U.S. and the World.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement