The next economic crisis
Click "The next" above to read a very astute article based on U.S. History around Elections and the inability of politicians to say anything actually meaningful during the election process. I agree that anyone who will be elected cannot really speak about any meaningful change and get elected. Which means that all real economic problems will be quickly swept under the rug in the upcoming 2012 elections by both parties and create real economic distress by avoiding the real issues for the U.S. and the World.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- (no title)
- The Consequences of not dealing with ADD
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Since only 1 billion people are sustainable for thousands of years
- 16: Programmable Matter
- The Mahasiddhas are the founders of Vajrayana traditions and lineages such as Dzogchen and Mahamudra
- didn't know who this was: Empress of Russia Alexandra Feodorovna
- Who or What is "Biocom"?