The next economic crisis
Click "The next" above to read a very astute article based on U.S. History around Elections and the inability of politicians to say anything actually meaningful during the election process. I agree that anyone who will be elected cannot really speak about any meaningful change and get elected. Which means that all real economic problems will be quickly swept under the rug in the upcoming 2012 elections by both parties and create real economic distress by avoiding the real issues for the U.S. and the World.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!