The next economic crisis
Click "The next" above to read a very astute article based on U.S. History around Elections and the inability of politicians to say anything actually meaningful during the election process. I agree that anyone who will be elected cannot really speak about any meaningful change and get elected. Which means that all real economic problems will be quickly swept under the rug in the upcoming 2012 elections by both parties and create real economic distress by avoiding the real issues for the U.S. and the World.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Evan Rachel Wood - Wikipedia
- AMERICA IS SLIDING INTO "Figure it out for yourself"
- Duffy- Singer: Rockferry
- Wikipedia:List of Donald Trump presidential campaign endorsements, 2016
- Walden Pond Is Now Teeming With Jellyfish—but Don't Panic
- Space junk poses terrifying threats
- Bali Tourism Under Threat as Volcano Agung Rouses