GOP Plans to Use Purse Strings to Fight Health Law
To read news article of Republican plan please click "GOP" above.
Though the Republicans in the House plan on limiting funding for IRS enforcement officers requiring everyone have health care insurance nationwide I think it is likely that just like Social Security in the 1930s applied only to widows and orphans originally, I think in the end pragmatism will rule out voting it completely out of existence. I believe that 20 to 50 years from now the fundamentals of Robert Dole's ideas in the 1990s applied to Obama's Health Care Bill and even President Nixon's ideas along with Robert Dole's, Senator Kennedy's and President and Mrs. Clinton's ideas along with Obama's ideas will survive intact and make this Bill (through many many revisions) something useful to everyone in the U.S. for the next 100 years or more just like Social Security became a retirement income for all workers and their children in the U.S. over the last almost 70 or more years now.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Evan Rachel Wood - Wikipedia
- AMERICA IS SLIDING INTO "Figure it out for yourself"
- Duffy- Singer: Rockferry
- Wikipedia:List of Donald Trump presidential campaign endorsements, 2016
- Walden Pond Is Now Teeming With Jellyfish—but Don't Panic
- Space junk poses terrifying threats
- Bali Tourism Under Threat as Volcano Agung Rouses