GOP Plans to Use Purse Strings to Fight Health Law
To read news article of Republican plan please click "GOP" above.
Though the Republicans in the House plan on limiting funding for IRS enforcement officers requiring everyone have health care insurance nationwide I think it is likely that just like Social Security in the 1930s applied only to widows and orphans originally, I think in the end pragmatism will rule out voting it completely out of existence. I believe that 20 to 50 years from now the fundamentals of Robert Dole's ideas in the 1990s applied to Obama's Health Care Bill and even President Nixon's ideas along with Robert Dole's, Senator Kennedy's and President and Mrs. Clinton's ideas along with Obama's ideas will survive intact and make this Bill (through many many revisions) something useful to everyone in the U.S. for the next 100 years or more just like Social Security became a retirement income for all workers and their children in the U.S. over the last almost 70 or more years now.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- 2011 Japan earthquake and tsunami - Wikipedia: 6 years and 1 month ago: 15,894 deaths over 8,000 injured or missing
- 2014 Russian military intervention in Ukraine
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Some Democrats Push for Permanent Expansion of Unemployment Benefits
- (no title)
- 2014–15 Russian military intervention in Ukraine
- Portland, even though it is also called "Portlandia" like the TV Series is also the "Whitest City in the U.S." of large cities
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265