Huge volcanic blast spurs more Indonesians to flee
Is it just me or have there been an awful lot of volcanoes going off around the world this year. First, the Iceland Volcano (which might not be completely done yet by the way), then I think there were one or two in Central or South America, then recently the Kamchatka Peninsula volcano that is affecting air traffic in Alaska, and now the Indonesian Volcano is blowing it's top multiple times accompanied by multiple earthquakes in the same area that already had a tsunami that took at least 400 lives in combination with Volcano and Tsunami in another area in Indonesia.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- (no title)
- The Consequences of not dealing with ADD
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Since only 1 billion people are sustainable for thousands of years
- 16: Programmable Matter
- The Mahasiddhas are the founders of Vajrayana traditions and lineages such as Dzogchen and Mahamudra
- didn't know who this was: Empress of Russia Alexandra Feodorovna
- Beto O'Rourke-Wikipedia