Huge volcanic blast spurs more Indonesians to flee
Is it just me or have there been an awful lot of volcanoes going off around the world this year. First, the Iceland Volcano (which might not be completely done yet by the way), then I think there were one or two in Central or South America, then recently the Kamchatka Peninsula volcano that is affecting air traffic in Alaska, and now the Indonesian Volcano is blowing it's top multiple times accompanied by multiple earthquakes in the same area that already had a tsunami that took at least 400 lives in combination with Volcano and Tsunami in another area in Indonesia.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- What is Dragon of Compassion All About?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Electric car - Wikipedia
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of November 10th 2019 Sunday