Huge volcanic blast spurs more Indonesians to flee
Is it just me or have there been an awful lot of volcanoes going off around the world this year. First, the Iceland Volcano (which might not be completely done yet by the way), then I think there were one or two in Central or South America, then recently the Kamchatka Peninsula volcano that is affecting air traffic in Alaska, and now the Indonesian Volcano is blowing it's top multiple times accompanied by multiple earthquakes in the same area that already had a tsunami that took at least 400 lives in combination with Volcano and Tsunami in another area in Indonesia.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia