There ARE people I suppose in which there is only one language of reality and so to comprehend what I'm saying might be difficult for you. So, if where you live everyone thinks exactly like you and goes to the same church and only speaks the language that you speak then it might be difficult for you to make full sense of this.
However, probably because I grew up mostly in coastal Southern California in San Diego and Los Angeles Counties and always knew people from many different cultures all over the world in the public schools I attended and because Southern California is nothing if it is not multicultural and multicultural in many ways even when I grew up multicultural in a more accepting and tolerant way than anywhere else on earth that I know of in the 1950s and 1960s, I tended to see myself as a citizen of Earth as much as a Californian or U.S. Citizen. And so, because of that I see the world as many many cultures that are all a part of me as a person. Even though this person that I am is also a patriotic American and Californian and even Coastal Californian in the way I view myself.
So, as I try to write both here at:
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- (no title)
- The Consequences of not dealing with ADD
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Since only 1 billion people are sustainable for thousands of years
- 16: Programmable Matter
- The Mahasiddhas are the founders of Vajrayana traditions and lineages such as Dzogchen and Mahamudra
- didn't know who this was: Empress of Russia Alexandra Feodorovna
- Beto O'Rourke-Wikipedia