Scientists say radiation leaving whales sunburned
Since ozone contintues to be reduced by methane being released by humans, cattle and especially the changes in temperature in the Tundra of Siberia, Alaska and Northern Canada it causes methane (since it is lighter than air) when it reaches the upper atmosphere to turn the O2 free oxygen into water vapor(H2O) instead of O1 which is ozone. Only ozone prevents harmful rays from harming all life that lives outside in the sunshine all over the earth. This also affects plants and trees as well as creatures including humans and whales that move.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- What is Dragon of Compassion All About?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of November 10th 2019 Sunday