Scientists say radiation leaving whales sunburned
Since ozone contintues to be reduced by methane being released by humans, cattle and especially the changes in temperature in the Tundra of Siberia, Alaska and Northern Canada it causes methane (since it is lighter than air) when it reaches the upper atmosphere to turn the O2 free oxygen into water vapor(H2O) instead of O1 which is ozone. Only ozone prevents harmful rays from harming all life that lives outside in the sunshine all over the earth. This also affects plants and trees as well as creatures including humans and whales that move.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- There are NO polling places in Oregon
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- 20 years of relative Drought here in the western States
- I grew up listening to Johnny Carson on the Tonight show on NBC
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Hypothyroid? Auto-immune disease? Have you ever had giardia?