Scientists say radiation leaving whales sunburned
Since ozone contintues to be reduced by methane being released by humans, cattle and especially the changes in temperature in the Tundra of Siberia, Alaska and Northern Canada it causes methane (since it is lighter than air) when it reaches the upper atmosphere to turn the O2 free oxygen into water vapor(H2O) instead of O1 which is ozone. Only ozone prevents harmful rays from harming all life that lives outside in the sunshine all over the earth. This also affects plants and trees as well as creatures including humans and whales that move.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement