Since I was searching for where I could watch Conan starting November the 8th I also found Twister: The movie there as well and DVRed it. So I set up an automatic series recording on HD for Conan on TBSHD at 11 pm on Monday the 8th of November while I also set up a future DVR recording for Twister: The movie.
I really like DVR as I don't ever have to watch one political add or commercial and even if I'm watching online I can mute any commercials that don't interest me.
Anyway, I was watching my DVR of "Twister" tonight with Bill Paxton and Helen Hunt and I found myself tearing up as I did when I first watched this movie in 1996 when it first came out. There are some movies that really touch you at core and this was one of those movies for me. As I watched it again 14 years later it took on a completely different meaning, however, than when I first saw it.
This time it became a metaphor for all the financial tornadoes on earth directly and indirectly killing people and their lives and fortunes and causing an unbelievable amount of foreclosures worldwide to the point where no one that doesn't have their home completely paid for will consider a house with a mortgage an asset anymore for years to come as a direct result. And maybe this is a good thing after the hell this has brought into millions of lives worldwide.
So, as this movie became a metaphor for all the financial tornadoes worldwide I realized how each one of us who has the time has an obligation to ourselves, our friends, our relatives and acquaintances as well as to the whole world to try to get to the truth of all the financial tornadoes worldwide so they can be better understood so all these financial tornadoes don't have to just keep stealing millions of people's lives away like they did before the Great Depression over and over again here in the United States and it was sometimes mostly worse other places on earth.
If you want to begin to understand the ongoing causes of recessions and depressions and bank runs (at least here in the U.S. the Wikipedia site under "U.S. recessions is an excellent place to start to realize how the 50 recessions, depressions and bank runs harmed not only us but our ancestors back all the way to about 1790. Those who don't understand history are doomed to repeat it!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Machine Language is both the problem and the solution to Russian Cyber Warfare against the Western World and China
- Rivian $2.2 Billion IPO pop
- Meet a Real-Life Lara Croft: Alison Teal, Surfer, Survivalist and Activist: 2017 article
- How the weather worldwide is being altered to create better effects than we would have seen since 2000 AD otherwise
- Wikipedia: 2014 pro-Russian unrest in Ukraine
- Rivian appears to have used the Tesla Manufacturing process as a template for creating their own business