Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Amazing People

I think we all have a few amazing people that we meet during our lifetimes. I have been very fortunate. I have met many amazing people all over the world that have totally rocked my world in mostly  good ways.

When I was little I always had this feeling that there was this extremely powerful presence within me. At the time I saw it as an enormous Tiger that wanted to eat me. So during my childhood I was running inside from it because I didn't want to die! I think this fear was one of the things that gave me childhood epilepsy. (That and a concussion!) So from ages 10 to 15 I was fighting for my life in various ways. But it was mostly invisible to everyone else except my parents, as they made me keep my childhood epilepsy secret from all friends and relatives most of my life until they passed away. We could get away with this because all seizure were after I went to sleep.

So, what I'm trying to get at here was that this fear wasn't imaginary just in my mind. It was something real and I was desperately trying to not die! Finally at age 15 the  seizures stopped because my cranial cavity had grown and the pressure on my brain from the concussion ended. My son who becomes an RN BS this year told me this.

So, from this series of experiences I learned to control my feelings and inner thoughts so I could stay alive. This made me very supernaturally powerful because of being forced to grow up emotionally in this way in order to stay alive. So, I found myself emotionally and intuitively stronger than anyone my age by age 15. So it didn't matter how intelligent someone was, they were no match for me in emotional and intuitive intelligence ever.

I don't know if you have ever been in the position where no one can equal you your own age. It is pretty scary because the air is pretty rarified. So I began to search for teachers so I didn't hurt anyone by accident supernaturally with what God had done to me.

My first teacher had blessed me when I was 2 months  old in the little city of Mt. Shasta around 1950 and her name was Mrs. Ballard and she was my parents spiritual teacher. So, since she was the head of a 10,000 plus person religion worldwide and since my parents were in charge of the Los Angeles Church from 1954 to 1960 when my mother's father died and she had a temporary nervous breakdown from her father's death and likely worry about my childhood epilepsy because it was getting worse every year until I was 14 or 15 in 1963 when it ended.

After I left my parents religion at age 21 I began searching for other teachers because I still knew I had to somehow get my supernatural house in order as I wanted to only do good and no one that I knew then understood how to teach me that I had met.

I knew I needed custom instruction because I was not like anyone else I had ever met. I read a book called "Autobiography of a Yogi" and would buy 10 or more paperback copies of it and give it to hitchikers I would pick up in my 1966 VW Bug. It was fairly safe to pick up people before I would say about 1973 or 4. Some places it was safe to pick up hitchikers until the late 1970s. But I stopped picking up hitchikers when my son was born in 1974 because I didn't feel it was safe with him in the car to pick up hitchikers. Now I wouldn't recommend anyone hitch hike and everyone knows why now. But then it was a much more innocent and safe world than it is now generally speaking.

So, here and there I would meet someone who knew enough about what I needed to learn. I used to go visit Kathryn Kulman
 http://kathrynkuhlman.com/
along with 10,000 or more at the Shrine auditorium. In my early twenties my then girlfriend and I would go often. But my experience was as a scientist and as an intuitive watching how the Christ energies were invoked and mobilized to actually heal people. I found the whole experience very scientifically informative and it made one intoxicated with being around so many angels as hundreds and sometimes thousands of healings took place. The spiritual energy in the room was really amazing. I will never forget those experiences. I have never seen anything quite like them either before or since then. Another very positive outlook I have seen on TV is Joel Osteen at:

Watch Joel Osteen Online

So, as I moved in my twenties through various teachers and studied Kriya Yoga through SRF and met many different Gurus and teachers I learned more and more about myself and my gifts and what they meant both to me and to the life around me.

Around age 32 I met and married my second wife. She had a non dualistic philosophy of life. She told me how at age 5 she had gone to church and the sunday school teacher had told her that everyone not of her religion was going to hell. My second wife said at age 5, "Well. I think you are wrong. Everyone who isn't this religion is Not going to hell. You are wrong." And she never went back to that church again because this idea upset her so. I shared this belief that any church that said this was crazy. So this was one of the many things that bonded us as husband and wife during those times.  Since she was an empath and I was a Seer and an intuitive, we could both see in reality in real time that this idea about everyone going to hell was ridiculous and a lie. Not only that it damaged the souls of everyone who believed this lie.

God was a million or trillion times or more open minded and intelligent than any of these people obviously were.

So, off we went to meet spiritual teachers who shared this belief with us all around the world.

Finally my 2nd wife got me to go to be initiated by a Tibetan Lama. I had felt the incredible power around Tibetan Lamas because I was always an intuitive. However, I didn't understand it. So, I was afraid. My 2nd wife told me that the whole point is compassion and that worshiping truth was a warrior's path and that

he who lives by the sword dies by the sword. And so the perfect path was a path of compassion. This was a collosal change for me to take on this new path.

And at first I found it a very scary path because this wasn't what I was used to. But over several years I found this path much superior (for me at least) to any other path. Because it made me over time like a father figure to all beings. And so I began to see all beings as my children in a compassionate sense at least.

Then this spread out over time and practice especially waking up to saying in my mind and often just feeling the truth of this whenever I wasn't needing the full focus of my mind to do something else during the day:

"May all Beings attain Bliss and the Cause of Bliss.

May all Beings be free from suffering and the Cause of suffering.

May all Beings never be without the supreme Bliss that is free from all

Near and Far all Grasping and Aversion.  

I would say the above in my mind or out loud three times

and often seal it with:

By this merit may I become like all the Bodhisattvas of the Ten Directions and the three times.


To translate this for a western secular Christian I would say that Bodhisattva is like a Saint who continues to reincarnate for the benefit of all beings. One like this is often called "A Living Buddha" when he or she is recognized by other enlightened beings.

So, basically what you are saying translated would be easier said, "By this merit make me a Saint of the Universe."

Because the ten directions are what it takes to navigate a space ship (or soul) in space. And the three times are: The past, the present and the future. So what is being said really is: "By this Merit make me a Saint of the Universe in the past, present and future."


No comments: