Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Great Divine Director

In May 1966 one of my High School teachers named Mr. Dorio gave me an "I am" picture of "The Great Divine Director" as a High School Graduation present when I graduated in May 1966 there in Santa Fe, New Mexico because my senior High School class was dedicated to "The Great Divine Director". I have kept it all these years. Saint Germain today wanted me to move all the sacred pictures around in my room and so I moved his picture to another location and put the Graduation picture on my altar in my room. I have two pictures of White Tara and put one each on either side of this picture of "The Great Divine Director". Since I have had two initiations of "White Tara" from two different Tibetan Lamas over the years it seemed somehow appropriate.

White Tara is "Long Life White Tara". There are 21 Taras in all if you are interested in the Tibetan Buddhist Cosmology. Tara fills a similar place in Tibetan Buddhism that Mother Mary does in Christianity. And Tara is considered the "Mother of all the Buddhas".

Note: If you read this before I had written that "White Tara" is the mother of all the Buddhas. She is one of the 21 Taras. However, Tara(in other words All the 21 Taras) are the mother of all the Buddhas.

Just like with Jesus it is thought that it takes a very special sacred woman to birth a Buddha. So with Jesus, Mother Mary, and with all the infinite Buddhas throughout all time and space and infinite Galaxies of planets, the infinite Taras.

That is one of the many things that has always attracted me to Buddhism, for Siddhartha, Guatama Buddha soul traveled to infinite planets and civilizations and even talked about what it took and will take to enlighten the souls of all planets everywhere in detail.

And Jesus went to all cultures on Earth even Hawaii and is known there as Caimu who walked across the water and came ashore in Kalapana, on the big Island of Hawaii. He also visited the Hopi Indians and gave them the blue corn which grows in the desert with less water. You can still buy blue corn chips in health food stores today.

No comments: