Saturday, February 20, 2010

Predicting the Future

http://intuitivefred888.blogspot.com/2010/02/plane-flies-into-austin-texas-irs.html

Though being an intuitive allows me to often see big events that affect most people either directly or indirectly I wouldn't have been able to predict something like the above article of the man who fly his plane into the IRS building in Texas, unless I had been working in that IRS building or living near the building. If I had been working there I would have known not to go to work that day, for example. But what I can see either might affect me or my family or affects larger groups, nations and the whole planet. For example, there is a potential for a loss of life on Earth of up to 1 million in a 10 day period between late march and the end of April. However, God doesn't want me to be more specific than that in speaking about it. Can it be stopped or avoided? At present I don't know. I simply know that if you are intuitive it might be very useful to watch your dreams and visions in March and April to be able to protect you and yours.

No comments: