The weather lady at CNN TV mentioned that the water would slosh around the pacific like if you threw a big rock in a pond for several days. I believe the above article is speaking to this issue. There are likely very strange happenings all around the Pacific Ocean area that are having strange issues as well and are not attributing it to continued water slosh from the Tsunamis. Something that travels through water at 600 mph shouldn't be underestimated in what that does for a while throughout the Pacific Ocean region.
So the flooding and waves in Huntington Beach and Seal Beach make complete sense in this context.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- What is Dragon of Compassion All About?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of November 10th 2019 Sunday