The weather lady at CNN TV mentioned that the water would slosh around the pacific like if you threw a big rock in a pond for several days. I believe the above article is speaking to this issue. There are likely very strange happenings all around the Pacific Ocean area that are having strange issues as well and are not attributing it to continued water slosh from the Tsunamis. Something that travels through water at 600 mph shouldn't be underestimated in what that does for a while throughout the Pacific Ocean region.
So the flooding and waves in Huntington Beach and Seal Beach make complete sense in this context.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia