The weather lady at CNN TV mentioned that the water would slosh around the pacific like if you threw a big rock in a pond for several days. I believe the above article is speaking to this issue. There are likely very strange happenings all around the Pacific Ocean area that are having strange issues as well and are not attributing it to continued water slosh from the Tsunamis. Something that travels through water at 600 mph shouldn't be underestimated in what that does for a while throughout the Pacific Ocean region.
So the flooding and waves in Huntington Beach and Seal Beach make complete sense in this context.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Plant-Based Filter Removes Up to 99.9% of Microplastics from Water
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- A Longer History of the Internet
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How He lives without money
- Autobiographical Essays on My Life
- Here's a repeat of the articles about Iguanas falling out of trees because they are frozen and cold blooded in Florida