It appears at least for now that once again the people of the United States have lost out to the bribes paid (directly and indirectly) to kill the healthcare bill by Insurance companies and the healthcare industry. It appears that once again the 18% favorability rating of Congress is once again to high for both parties. It appears that the favorability rating should be closer to zero. (As in a dysfunctional government). It appears that it doesn't matter what party is in power the people have lost their government to bribes from corporations and general gridlock. It appears like the U.S. may be over as a once great power possibly permanently.
However, at least in regard to healthcare I would like to offer a different point of view:
Question: Did Americans have healthcare (at all?) during the founding of America. The answer at best is: it was minimal to nothing or it was Native American herbal remedy based.
When I took anthropology courses in college the idea of survival of the fittest and natural selection come to mind. To my way of thinking No Health care simply raises the bar in regard to strength and fitness of all kinds for everyone who survives. In fact, it strengthens the gene pool of our future citizens if there is a minimal amount of healthcare available.
Though this may not seem like a compassionate point of view it is my thesis that we as an American race, a melting pot of the world will only become tougher, stronger, more resilient, better fighters etc. in the world arena. We will become only more competitive without healthcare.
Unfortunately, we are not only losing healthcare for the masses we are also losing our form of government as it is taken away from us by corporations and other special interest groups. This we may not survive as a people.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Plant-Based Filter Removes Up to 99.9% of Microplastics from Water
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- A Longer History of the Internet
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How He lives without money
- Autobiographical Essays on My Life
- Here's a repeat of the articles about Iguanas falling out of trees because they are frozen and cold blooded in Florida