I received a comment from an Aramaic scholar. He said that "Yeshua" is closer to what Jesus was called at that time in that particular Aramaic dialect than Yesu. Though I stand corrected I think to avoid confusion of readers that for now I will leave the Yesu series I wrote last year as Yesu so people can still find it and refer others to it. However, in future things I write about Yesu I will likely use the corrected Yeshua instead.
I want to thank the gentleman who commented about this. I appreciate this kind of information as being scientifically and historically correct helps us all understand everything in life past, present and future better.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- What is Dragon of Compassion All About?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of November 10th 2019 Sunday