I received a comment from an Aramaic scholar. He said that "Yeshua" is closer to what Jesus was called at that time in that particular Aramaic dialect than Yesu. Though I stand corrected I think to avoid confusion of readers that for now I will leave the Yesu series I wrote last year as Yesu so people can still find it and refer others to it. However, in future things I write about Yesu I will likely use the corrected Yeshua instead.
I want to thank the gentleman who commented about this. I appreciate this kind of information as being scientifically and historically correct helps us all understand everything in life past, present and future better.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A deadly California wildfire was set to cover up a woman's Murder
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Writing about Angels and your experiences with them might help mankind through these difficult times
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- Brazen ransomware attack on US unit of Chinese banking giant has financial sector on alert
- The main problem with the 3rd industrial revolution?
- Does Earth Become the water planet New Deva?
- How AI could power the climate breakthrough the world needs