I received a comment from an Aramaic scholar. He said that "Yeshua" is closer to what Jesus was called at that time in that particular Aramaic dialect than Yesu. Though I stand corrected I think to avoid confusion of readers that for now I will leave the Yesu series I wrote last year as Yesu so people can still find it and refer others to it. However, in future things I write about Yesu I will likely use the corrected Yeshua instead.
I want to thank the gentleman who commented about this. I appreciate this kind of information as being scientifically and historically correct helps us all understand everything in life past, present and future better.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia