The only state it DIDN'T snow in today, Feb 12th 2010 was Hawaii. This just has to be some kind of record when all the lower 48 states and Alaska all get snow the same day, even Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana.
Maybe it's time to watch "The Day After Tomorrow" on DVD again.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge