The only state it DIDN'T snow in today, Feb 12th 2010 was Hawaii. This just has to be some kind of record when all the lower 48 states and Alaska all get snow the same day, even Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana.
Maybe it's time to watch "The Day After Tomorrow" on DVD again.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Plant-Based Filter Removes Up to 99.9% of Microplastics from Water
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- A Longer History of the Internet
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How He lives without money
- Autobiographical Essays on My Life
- Here's a repeat of the articles about Iguanas falling out of trees because they are frozen and cold blooded in Florida