Friday, February 26, 2010

Useful information

When I write I do so first because it is always therapeutic for me and second because I feel the information is useful or helpful to others. Since I have always been relatively financially fortunate in life and much more so as I grew past 50 years of age I don't need to seek payment for myself as a writer even though I am amazed at people like J.K. Rowling who went from Welfare Mom to Billionaire within a few short years. So kudos to all the writers actually making a very good living at it.

The wealth that I can share is precisely because I don't have to make money writing. Because I have time to write thoughtfully and intuitively I can help others by writing about what I experience as being important on any given day or moment that I am both moved to write and free to write.

My two best assets as far as you the reader are concerned is that I am extremely intuitive and thoughtful and a very kind person by nature and I see myself now at age 62 as one of the many grandparents of the human race. Though I have kids 35, 20, and 13 and step kids 36 and 38 and God Daughters 24, and about 30, I don't have any grandkids yet. However, as all the kids are going to college or getting ready to or already have at least one or more degree this tends to put off having kids for a while or indefinitely in the U.S. and Europe and other free world nations.

So what I'm getting at is that I am a resource to you for useful information. In other words as an intuitive and as a synthesist(a synthesist in this case means anyone who can make some sense of diverse information worldwide) means that I am constantly reaching out for useful information on a variety of interrelated subjects and then I write about the things that seem most important to me, my family, my state and country and the whole world.

So, a good way to put what I am or could be to you is like a canary in a coal mine. I won't die like the canary does when there are gases there that could kill the miners. But I will write about potential or actual problems either before, as or after they arrive depending upon when I get enough information to be helpful to me, my family and friends like you. So, to understand that I see myself as one of the millions and possibly up to a billion now grandparents of the human race of earth. What do we want? We want you to survive and to live well so our grandkids and their grandkids live well too. We Grandparents attain physical immortality through all of you.

No comments: