The most important thing about Obama's debate yesterday between Republicans and Democrats is not who won. No. What is important is that the debate is taking place at all. The Republicans were shown up for how close minded they are and the Democrats were seen as bigger spenders(But how can you spend more than Bush did? And he's a republican). So, more than ever the Republicans were seen as the party of "NO!" No under any circumstances. And if that is all they are the party of"No" can't expect to get re-elected. They must show they care about being Americans more than following the Republican party line or the Republican Party will be over even for the Tea Party People!
If the Republican Party is seen by Democrats, Independents and Most Republicans as the party of "No!" no matter what the question is, then the Republican party is over and some new party will take their place likely made up from Tea Party independents.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A deadly California wildfire was set to cover up a woman's Murder
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- Writing about Angels and your experiences with them might help mankind through these difficult times
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- Mike Johnson and Dean Phillips leap into sudden fame
- Brazen ransomware attack on US unit of Chinese banking giant has financial sector on alert
- A Longer History of the Internet
- 2035 ?