I decided last week I wanted to go see Avatar in 3d one more time. I think I have one more time when I can see it in Imax. Whenever the IMax theater has it in this County. However, it is still an E ticket ride with nothing else like it ever before or since.
It is unfortunate that we won't be able to recapture the 3d effects on home flatscreens but I hear it won't be possible unless they remix it for that on DVD. So, it's better to enjoy the 3d while you can.
I hear it way past 2 billion dollars worldwide now. I found myself the third time picking out details I hadn't seen before like fluorescent freckles that show up when they are near Eywa the nature diety.
So, my wife accompanied me last thursday as an early Valentine's gift by accompanying me there. It was a really fun ride even the third time out.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Plant-Based Filter Removes Up to 99.9% of Microplastics from Water
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- A Longer History of the Internet
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How He lives without money
- Autobiographical Essays on My Life
- Here's a repeat of the articles about Iguanas falling out of trees because they are frozen and cold blooded in Florida