If you are interested in the 60 minutes presentation of this last night and can wade through the commercials you can witness first hand the potential fuel cell device that saves the world over the next 20 years or so. Already it is being tested and used by Google, Ebay, Fedex, and several other companies in the South Bay Area near and in Silicon Valley. One of the CEOs said that it has already generated 15% of the power for his business in the past year. So, it is not just theoretical it is actually being used and tested by large silicon valley companies and is working.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- A bad apple season has some U.S. fruit growers planning for life in a warmer world
- Writing about Angels and your experiences with them might help mankind through these difficult times
- Another problem of the 3rd Industrial Revolution
- Critical Atlantic Ocean current system is showing early signs of collapse, prompting warning from scientists
- Global Positioning Satellites: (GPS) from Wikipedia
- The main problem with the 3rd industrial revolution?