I heard a critic on the Charlie Rose compare this to Stars Wars that he saw when he was 11. There is nothing that has ever even come close to this. Motion capture techniques used in this movie along with good actors has totally changed the playing field for movie theater experiences worldwide. And when you have computerized 3D that actually works you have a winning combination.(Although I went yesterday and the projector broke down and I had to go back today after someone from Las Vegas came to fix the projector).
Today it was totally clear 3D.
The only way I can explain it is that one is literally drawn into the movie. So one feels the experience of actually being a PART of the movie. This is a completely new technique used to perfection. However, without the right story, right actors, right artists and technicians and for now, a big enough budget it wouldn't work. So, Avatar, is a miracle movie like Star Wars. So, what I'm left with is AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!