I heard a critic on the Charlie Rose compare this to Stars Wars that he saw when he was 11. There is nothing that has ever even come close to this. Motion capture techniques used in this movie along with good actors has totally changed the playing field for movie theater experiences worldwide. And when you have computerized 3D that actually works you have a winning combination.(Although I went yesterday and the projector broke down and I had to go back today after someone from Las Vegas came to fix the projector).
Today it was totally clear 3D.
The only way I can explain it is that one is literally drawn into the movie. So one feels the experience of actually being a PART of the movie. This is a completely new technique used to perfection. However, without the right story, right actors, right artists and technicians and for now, a big enough budget it wouldn't work. So, Avatar, is a miracle movie like Star Wars. So, what I'm left with is AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling