I heard a critic on the Charlie Rose compare this to Stars Wars that he saw when he was 11. There is nothing that has ever even come close to this. Motion capture techniques used in this movie along with good actors has totally changed the playing field for movie theater experiences worldwide. And when you have computerized 3D that actually works you have a winning combination.(Although I went yesterday and the projector broke down and I had to go back today after someone from Las Vegas came to fix the projector).
Today it was totally clear 3D.
The only way I can explain it is that one is literally drawn into the movie. So one feels the experience of actually being a PART of the movie. This is a completely new technique used to perfection. However, without the right story, right actors, right artists and technicians and for now, a big enough budget it wouldn't work. So, Avatar, is a miracle movie like Star Wars. So, what I'm left with is AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology