I heard a critic on the Charlie Rose compare this to Stars Wars that he saw when he was 11. There is nothing that has ever even come close to this. Motion capture techniques used in this movie along with good actors has totally changed the playing field for movie theater experiences worldwide. And when you have computerized 3D that actually works you have a winning combination.(Although I went yesterday and the projector broke down and I had to go back today after someone from Las Vegas came to fix the projector).
Today it was totally clear 3D.
The only way I can explain it is that one is literally drawn into the movie. So one feels the experience of actually being a PART of the movie. This is a completely new technique used to perfection. However, without the right story, right actors, right artists and technicians and for now, a big enough budget it wouldn't work. So, Avatar, is a miracle movie like Star Wars. So, what I'm left with is AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A deadly California wildfire was set to cover up a woman's Murder
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- Writing about Angels and your experiences with them might help mankind through these difficult times
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- Mike Johnson and Dean Phillips leap into sudden fame
- Brazen ransomware attack on US unit of Chinese banking giant has financial sector on alert
- A Longer History of the Internet
- 2035 ?