Once you survive the H1N1(Swine Flu) unfortunately that my not be the end of it. There appears in many cases to be many other problems like the (100 day cough) that I have but also inner ear problems. So far my ears just click every time I swallow which is something new since I had the swine flu about a month ago now. Yesterday I got an earache and so was a little worried and so decided to protect my right ear by covering my right ear with the hood from my robe while I slept. This did the trick and my ear isn't hurting the way it was.
Also, because of this ear problem as an after effect(over a month now) after swine flu Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists around the world are swamped. They might not be able to return your call so you need to just go into their office and they may try and see you. My wife called an Ear, Nose and Throat specialist that she was referred to about a week ago but because they were so swamped with inner ear problems they didn't return her call. I finally got her to just walk in and talk to them and they will see her within the next hour. So if you are having inner ear problems remember this. Don't wait until you have a severe inner ear infection before you take care of yourself.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- What is Dragon of Compassion All About?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of November 10th 2019 Sunday