Many countries on earth Blame the U.S., North America and Europe for most of the climate change issues. However, right now, to clearly look at this, this is not the point or question.
The real question is: Will even one human being on earth survive this?
That is the question of the hour. If all we do is to foster blame on each other regarding how we got here, then we are all children playing a silly game while our ship sinks.
What is more important is the sinking ship and whether any of us survive or to slide into recrimination where no one survives. To slide into blame and recrimination does not allow any of us to survive.
For anyone to survive this, we must all focus on at least some of us surviving this. Now is not a time for blame. To do that only kills everyone eventually within 500 years. I'm speaking as an intuitive. If the car or bus we are all in is traveling toward a brick or cement wall, arguing only kills everyone. ONLY by putting the brakes on or turning the car or bus saves ANY or ALL of us.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- What is Dragon of Compassion All About?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of November 10th 2019 Sunday