I was watching DVR of a guest on David Letterman's show talk about his book "Storms of my Grandchildren" about Global Climate change. I was thinking about the keywords for those who actually will survive physically on earth during the next 500 years of extreme weather changes.
Higher Ground- Many islands worldwide and likely Florida and half of Bangladesh will
be under water.
Winds- Because of ever increasing winds worldwide living underground keeps one's
house from blowing away or being damaged by things the wind throws.
Solar Power- This might be the safest power on earth for a variety of reasons
Wind Power- This likely is the second safest power presently known
Geothermal- I read recently that drill bits have been developed so there can be
geothermal power at any location on earth but preferably flat land.
Living underground- A way to stay warm without using much energy because most
places on earth are 55 to 60 degrees Fahrenheit year around between
2 and 8 feet underground worldwide
Adaptability-The quality most present in those who survive the next 500 years.
Good Physical health- Another quality those who survive the next 500 years will
likely have in abundance
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home