I was watching DVR of a guest on David Letterman's show talk about his book "Storms of my Grandchildren" about Global Climate change. I was thinking about the keywords for those who actually will survive physically on earth during the next 500 years of extreme weather changes.
Higher Ground- Many islands worldwide and likely Florida and half of Bangladesh will
be under water.
Winds- Because of ever increasing winds worldwide living underground keeps one's
house from blowing away or being damaged by things the wind throws.
Solar Power- This might be the safest power on earth for a variety of reasons
Wind Power- This likely is the second safest power presently known
Geothermal- I read recently that drill bits have been developed so there can be
geothermal power at any location on earth but preferably flat land.
Living underground- A way to stay warm without using much energy because most
places on earth are 55 to 60 degrees Fahrenheit year around between
2 and 8 feet underground worldwide
Adaptability-The quality most present in those who survive the next 500 years.
Good Physical health- Another quality those who survive the next 500 years will
likely have in abundance
Top 10 Posts This Month
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Plant-Based Filter Removes Up to 99.9% of Microplastics from Water
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- A Longer History of the Internet
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How He lives without money
- Autobiographical Essays on My Life
- Here's a repeat of the articles about Iguanas falling out of trees because they are frozen and cold blooded in Florida