Begin quote from above web article:
With the world losing the battle against global warming so far, experts are warning that humans need to follow nature's example: Adapt or die.
That means elevating buildings, making taller and stronger dams and seawalls, rerouting water systems, restricting certain developments, changing farming practices and ultimately moving people, plants and animals out of harm's way. end quote.
As an intuitive and a precognitive psychic I have written online about this for about 10 years now. Logically, if one does A the result B is the likely result. Likewise, as a precognitive psychic I can usually see the likely result of any action or inaction of individuals or groups if I contemplate it. The fact that at least 150 million to 200 million people will still be alive on Earth in 500 to 1000 years from now is fairly certain. However, whether we have civilization or culture or technology or governments 500 to 1000 years from now is much less certain. The possibility of up to around 13 or 14 billions people living underground on the earth if all surface earth area is left for recreation, transportation and farming only is also a possibility as long as no more than 13 or 14 billion live underground only. Of course, the two developments are extremes and what will actually happen is completely up to all of us.
Actually, living underground makes sense because one of the things that will increase around the world is winds. So living underground prevents your home from blowing away. The driver of winds is always heat and the rotation of the earth. As heat increases so do winds. And I'm not just talking about tornadoes or Hurricanes or Cyclones. I'm talking about winds in storms or just by themselves as wind storms. As the winds increase slowly worldwide they will blow away good topsoil in areas with good soil that are in drought. This could devastate a lot of previously good farmland worldwide. So, the single biggest change I see isn't a rising thermometer even though we might see this too. The biggest change I see is very slowly ever increasing wind speeds worldwide during all sorts of weather events. Moving underground in many areas will be preferable to what the winds will do and what the winds will throw through the air.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling