Top 10 Posts This Month
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- A Longer History of the Internet
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How He lives without money
- Here's a repeat of the articles about Iguanas falling out of trees because they are frozen and cold blooded in Florida
- Wikipedia updated to today on: The Islamic State: (of Iraq and the Levant)
- ISIS or ISIL? which is correct?
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Dogs, cats, pigs, humans get H1N1
Dogs in China are getting swine flu (h1n1) and many cats in the U.S. and Europe and throughout the world are getting swine flu and dying from it. Pigs get it(Swine flu) and I think birds like chickens and roosters get it too. It is considered likely that transfer of the disease between species is taking place worldwide. However, mostly I have heard mostly of people giving swine flu to other creatures by touching them. However, both my daughter and myself have had the swine flu and neither of our dogs got sick from it.