Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Dogs, cats, pigs, humans get H1N1
Dogs in China are getting swine flu (h1n1) and many cats in the U.S. and Europe and throughout the world are getting swine flu and dying from it. Pigs get it(Swine flu) and I think birds like chickens and roosters get it too. It is considered likely that transfer of the disease between species is taking place worldwide. However, mostly I have heard mostly of people giving swine flu to other creatures by touching them. However, both my daughter and myself have had the swine flu and neither of our dogs got sick from it.