The first article on intuitive variables is the above article written recently.
In this present article I would like to show you an example of what it is like for me. In regard to this it is Global Climate Change but it could also be anything.
So, in this example let us imagine a 4 wheeled motor vehicle carrying 5 people, the driver and 4 others since a 5 passenger vehicle is one of the most common 4 wheeled vehicles on earth at present. I'm not the driver. I'm sitting in the back seat. However, as an intuitive I see coming in my mind a fatal accident in which all of us would be killed unless I say something now. When I tell them, "We could all be killed unless you stop the car!" The driver says, "I'm late for work, and besides you're full of s---!" So, obviously the driver isn't going to take me seriously. However, the person sitting next to me has seen in real life that many of my predictions come true. So he says, "Fred here has been right about this sort of thing many times before." So the two other passengers think, "I don't know Fred but if George here thinks it might be true then we should stop." The driver says, "I'm so d--- late for work you can all go to h---." Now all four of us are worried in case I'm right. So, as the potentially fatal accident nears the front seat passenger grabs the wheel and we skid sideways to a stop with the driver screaming at us. But then the driver sees the fatal accident which was the Amtrak train going by at 50 mph or above with the broken crossing arm that wouldn't have notified us of the train and all 5 of us the breathe a sigh of relief. This is the way it has always been in my life.
So, when I tell you I'm concerned about the human race still being around 500 or 1000 years from now because of the seriousness of Global Climate change don't be like the driver for all our sakes.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Plant-Based Filter Removes Up to 99.9% of Microplastics from Water
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- A Longer History of the Internet
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How He lives without money
- Autobiographical Essays on My Life
- Here's a repeat of the articles about Iguanas falling out of trees because they are frozen and cold blooded in Florida