I was very happy to see this above web article on how the Dutch are adapting to Climate change. In the past most people in the western world considered such a point of view a surrender to climate change. However, if, for example, the people of New Orleans had all lived in Motor Homes or Vehicles or homes that could be moved before flooding was eminent not as many people would have died as did. Though many of you might say this is not practical, I would say whatever saves lives and doesn't bankrupt everyone might be useful.
So, as the Dutch build floating cities to survive coastal flooding and move farmers out of danger from flooding I think the whole world should be watching and taking notes.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
- Some allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified regarding the Steele File
- Fauci concerned by 'disturbing surge in infections'