I was very happy to see this above web article on how the Dutch are adapting to Climate change. In the past most people in the western world considered such a point of view a surrender to climate change. However, if, for example, the people of New Orleans had all lived in Motor Homes or Vehicles or homes that could be moved before flooding was eminent not as many people would have died as did. Though many of you might say this is not practical, I would say whatever saves lives and doesn't bankrupt everyone might be useful.
So, as the Dutch build floating cities to survive coastal flooding and move farmers out of danger from flooding I think the whole world should be watching and taking notes.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Plant-Based Filter Removes Up to 99.9% of Microplastics from Water
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- A Longer History of the Internet
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How He lives without money
- Autobiographical Essays on My Life
- Here's a repeat of the articles about Iguanas falling out of trees because they are frozen and cold blooded in Florida