It looks like Brittany likely passed away with swine flu complications. She likely was afraid to go to the doctor or hospital and waited to long and so now is gone.
This is a lesson for all of us who might want to live. If you go down fast with the swine flu go quick to the doctor before you are too out of it to make good decisions. Often if one is that out of it and hasn't given authority to another to make those decisions for one, the results could be fatal as they obviously were in this case.
I know from personal experience that within 12 to 24 hours of getting swine flu one can barely know their own name. It is that quick. So be sure you have a chain of decision making that works in case you come down with this awful thing.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling