It looks like Brittany likely passed away with swine flu complications. She likely was afraid to go to the doctor or hospital and waited to long and so now is gone.
This is a lesson for all of us who might want to live. If you go down fast with the swine flu go quick to the doctor before you are too out of it to make good decisions. Often if one is that out of it and hasn't given authority to another to make those decisions for one, the results could be fatal as they obviously were in this case.
I know from personal experience that within 12 to 24 hours of getting swine flu one can barely know their own name. It is that quick. So be sure you have a chain of decision making that works in case you come down with this awful thing.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- Elohar when she was 9 which would be around 7000 AD on the first timeline: (We are now on Timeline 2)
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- GM president: Electric cars won't go mainstream until we fix these problems
- Oghuzes, Pechenegs, Bashkirs, and Khazars: Wikipedia
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265