It looks like Brittany likely passed away with swine flu complications. She likely was afraid to go to the doctor or hospital and waited to long and so now is gone.
This is a lesson for all of us who might want to live. If you go down fast with the swine flu go quick to the doctor before you are too out of it to make good decisions. Often if one is that out of it and hasn't given authority to another to make those decisions for one, the results could be fatal as they obviously were in this case.
I know from personal experience that within 12 to 24 hours of getting swine flu one can barely know their own name. It is that quick. So be sure you have a chain of decision making that works in case you come down with this awful thing.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Plant-Based Filter Removes Up to 99.9% of Microplastics from Water
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- A Longer History of the Internet
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How He lives without money
- Autobiographical Essays on My Life
- Here's a repeat of the articles about Iguanas falling out of trees because they are frozen and cold blooded in Florida