In regard to truth it pays to be cynical if one wants to survive in this world.
So, for me, a realistic assessment of the "Spiraling Rocket Jettisoning Fuel" that I wrote a complete conjecture about last night would now be that there is now after reading a news report of it actually being a misfunctioning intercontinental nuclear missile misfiring in its 3rd stage would be to say that there is now a 50% to 75% chance that that is actually what happened. But it would be prudent to say that there is only a 25% chance that that was all there was to it.
For example, was there a nuclear weapon on board? And, if so, where is it now? Yes. It is true that most countries testing nuclear intercontinental ballistic missiles wouldn't use real nuclear warheads but what do we really know?
So, all such news reports do more to alarm than they do to clarify and this wouldn't matter if the country was Russia, China, the U.S., Great Britain, France, Germany, Israel, Pakistan, or India , North Korea, Japan, Taiwan or another yet unknown country that secretly has nuclear weapons or that is developing them.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling