In regard to truth it pays to be cynical if one wants to survive in this world.
So, for me, a realistic assessment of the "Spiraling Rocket Jettisoning Fuel" that I wrote a complete conjecture about last night would now be that there is now after reading a news report of it actually being a misfunctioning intercontinental nuclear missile misfiring in its 3rd stage would be to say that there is now a 50% to 75% chance that that is actually what happened. But it would be prudent to say that there is only a 25% chance that that was all there was to it.
For example, was there a nuclear weapon on board? And, if so, where is it now? Yes. It is true that most countries testing nuclear intercontinental ballistic missiles wouldn't use real nuclear warheads but what do we really know?
So, all such news reports do more to alarm than they do to clarify and this wouldn't matter if the country was Russia, China, the U.S., Great Britain, France, Germany, Israel, Pakistan, or India , North Korea, Japan, Taiwan or another yet unknown country that secretly has nuclear weapons or that is developing them.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- A Longer History of the Internet
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How He lives without money
- Here's a repeat of the articles about Iguanas falling out of trees because they are frozen and cold blooded in Florida
- Wikipedia updated to today on: The Islamic State: (of Iraq and the Levant)
- ISIS or ISIL? which is correct?