Saturday, November 10, 2018

Surrealistic smoke reminds me of an eclipse of the sun

Smoke came over where I live today pretty strong, so much so that even if I was looking directly at the sun the light was like sunset all day in the oranges and browns. It reminded me of the eclipse I had witnessed (solar Eclipse) last summer or fall I believe in Portland with my daughters and wife because the light was so very strange. Also, instead of low 70s it dropped the temperatures to around 60 today also. Had to keep all windows closed because of heavy smoke from Paradise fire blowing 200 miles out to sea and I live on the coast where it blew out. Smoke down from Paradise fire as low as San Luis Obispo and Pismo Beach now going out to sea. So, basically  from Marin County on down to Pismo Beach it was smoky from the Paradise fire blowing 200 miles out to sea.

No comments: