Huge volcanic blast spurs more Indonesians to flee
Is it just me or have there been an awful lot of volcanoes going off around the world this year. First, the Iceland Volcano (which might not be completely done yet by the way), then I think there were one or two in Central or South America, then recently the Kamchatka Peninsula volcano that is affecting air traffic in Alaska, and now the Indonesian Volcano is blowing it's top multiple times accompanied by multiple earthquakes in the same area that already had a tsunami that took at least 400 lives in combination with Volcano and Tsunami in another area in Indonesia.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.