Sunday, September 20, 2009

dragonofcompassion.com partly working

I was able to figure out enough of a web page building program to get at least my book Memories up and running. It is easiest to use if you use the word buttons at the top of the page like memories part 1, and memories part 2 etc if you want to read my book.

However, at least for this month I have the whole book right here under the web address:

http://intuitivefred888.blogspot.com/2009/09/memories-whole-book-here.html

or if you are right now at intuitivefred888.blogspot.com it is also in the article list to your right if you are still in the month of September 2009. From November 1st 2009 it will be easier to read the book or the sequels(I hope to have all the sequels up there in one form or another by October or November) at dragonofcompassion.com

No comments: